Friday, February 10, 2012

Girls, does a receding hairline make a guy ugly?

If a young guy's face was previously ok looking, does a receding hairline outdo that and make him seem sort of ugly to you? I'm 22 and have been losing my hair for a few years. I used to have great hair, but my best hair days are now behind me I'm afraid. If I have to eventually buzz cut, I guess I can come to terms with it. It's just hair, right?





The problem is, my hair was always one of my best physical features, and now reality is setting in--I'm afraid I have girls thinking I'm only average-looking now due to the hair loss (a good inch at the temples) and the way my new, larger forhead is distorting my previously passable facial features. I am attached emotionally to my hair (it was that nice at one time.) I'm no longer considered physically cute by girls as I once was (in high school), but just average now, and I think I look five or ten years older than I actually am. I'm 22. It's not going to get any better over time, either; My dad's totally bald on top.





Girls, what's your honest opinion on this situation? I honestly was once a good solid 8 out of 10 in the looks department, but this hair loss is taking me down to about a 6.Girls, does a receding hairline make a guy ugly?
A receding hairline doesn't make you ugly at all, but for some women its slightly unattractive, especially if ur young. I personally have no problem with it as long as you keep your self looking nice and clean.Girls, does a receding hairline make a guy ugly?
in my opinion not at all


i think robert pattison is gorgeous (only when they alter his apperance for twilight, and when they do that, they shave a few inches off his hairline)


if your a sweet, nice, smart, cute, guy......ignore what others think


it seems like your hair is really damaging your self estemme


chill
honestly you should shave it all off...with a razor so you cant even see the hairline. it does make a man look older than he is and if you can pull off a bald head you are good to go
no absolutely not im also 22 and for some reason i actually (believe it or not) have attraction to guys with receding hairlines dont let that make u feel ugly im also attracted to the guys self confidence

No comments:

Post a Comment