Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Receding hairlines?

Im 20yrs old and I've got a receding hairline and slight baldness. I'm not that bothered about it as its less hair to cut and wash.


But why do some men hate the fact that they are going bald and/or getting receding hairlines?Receding hairlines?
because balding is a sign of aging. I'm not going to fight it when I go bald.Receding hairlines?
because that means that in the future they will have no choice whether to be bald or not..





some people think that it makes them unattractive.. but some women like when some men shave their head bald..
they want to be able to choose to be bald or not.
We live in an outward appearance society. Nobody cares about our inside self - only how we look on the outside. Sad, but true.
My hairline started to recede and I got Nioxin products fast...it stopped. Saw Palmetto helps block DHT also. Having hair is important to self esteem...unless you are comfortable without it. I would not be.
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment