Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do any women like bald (shaved) men, even with receding hairlines?

With a handsome face though....just curious if its common, or if it is only once in a whileDo any women like bald (shaved) men, even with receding hairlines?
I'm sure that there are many women who like that! I don't have a preference one way or the other, personally, but there are all sorts of physical features that catch a woman's attention before anything else.



Smile, eyes, facial hair, height, etc.



I'd say it's VERY common!Do any women like bald (shaved) men, even with receding hairlines?
my boyfriend has bald spots so he shaves all his hair bald. i like it! i think its sexy and i like the way it feels under my hands. =)
eh not so much. Its okay if its like a black guy and he just shaves because its easier to maintain, but there is something really creepy about a white guy with a bald head, it just looks like he is trying to be a skin head or something. Its not attractive.
I think a bald shaved head looks good on a lot of men; as for balding, well thats usually a sign of old age and I probabaly wouldnt be looking for an older man. But if its just a little or the person is really nice, it cna probably be overlooked.
no i think its scary

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
My sister does. I, personally, prefer hair.
How do you see a receding hairline in a bald man?
Yes, it can look sexy if they are handsom and have a good shape to there head, it seems to be the fashion, lots of guys who are getting a bit thin on top seem to be doing it to hide the fact.
If the guy is shaved close, there's nothing to worry about concerning a receding hairline.



I have a mean crush right now on a bald guy. It's sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment