Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Beer bellies or receding hairlines?

If your man had to have one, which would be your preference?





FQ: Bobby Charlton with his comb over or without?





Thank youBeer bellies or receding hairlines?
awww, Boonsie, You got me on both. I hope we can at least remain friends.Beer bellies or receding hairlines?
dont mind either.....
On behalf of men the preference should be a receding hairline for invariably it will not affect a man's life expectancy, unlike a beer belly.
hairline is easier to cover up.
i have both
I speak from experience....the receding hairline is something I can't help.. the beer belly is something I can help.But I 'm ok with both.
I personally have a bald head, soI can then spend all the money I save on haircuts on keeping my beer belly in the right shape - round like a barrel !!
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww


ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww





I think hairlines..cause I could WAX it for him!!!
nothing wrong with either.


although i draw the line at a comb over and a gut that looks 9 months pregnant!
My preference is a receding hairline, because he can always blame it on ';his genes';, then shave the whole thing bald; A beer belly definitely wouldn't look hot in a good pair of ';Jeans'; and tee shirt.


:%26gt;)
whats receding hairlines.





i havent sufferd from eaither so i wouldnt know.
a receding hair line.
not botherd
Beer bellies.
mmmm theyre both so delicious
Beer bellies,you can wear nice loose tops to hide the unsightly swelling.

No comments:

Post a Comment