Friday, February 10, 2012

17 year old girl receding hairline?

Okay so I have really thick, shiny long hair and I love it. But my hairline SUCKS. I have to have a heavy fringe coming over from the side because my hairline is really far back on both sides like it's receding. it drives me crazy that I need such a severe hairstyle and I'm majorly self-concious about it, I can't even pull my hair back into a ponytail its awful. What can I do? I'm in the UK.17 year old girl receding hairline?
Just make sure you don't put it up in any tight braids or pony tails. Sorry, that's all I've got... good luck.17 year old girl receding hairline?
blatently not THAT bad!





well if it is then i guess you could just keep your fringe down whenever you style your hair, you just have to accept it





maybe you're an attractive enough girl anyway so people don't notice?


Or maybe you have one hell of a personality!


I wouldn't obsess about it too much tbh





I'm 17 and in the UK too (not that it makes any difference haha)





Don't worry about it too much (: x
first of all make sure your side parting comes out no further than the piont (arch) of the eyebrow. i would suggest using velcro rollers to give your hair some oomph and volume, loose waves and curls (think Cheryl Cole) and some layers to frame your face, will draw the attention to your eyes and lips.





Try not to be self concious about it - everyone's different! and my girlfriend would love to have hair like yours - she wears extentions to get long thick hair!!





i'm in the UK too!!





hope this helped
I'm laughing - I have the opposite -low hairline. I think I look like I'm wearing a bad toupee!





Sigh . . .Why can't we all be perfect?





I think about all you can do is live with it! Wear bangs though - that minimizes a high forehead. At least you have great HAIR!





One other thought - how about hats? only kidding!
every day when u shower or bath, gental massage ur skalp with the tips of ur fingers, it should make it feel tingly, this encourages bloodflow to ur scalp and helps promote hair growth. do it for about 10-15 mins a day for best results
You are like my sister, it's all in your head girly! You should cut yourself nice side swipe bangs; I promise they will give you more confidence and they look great on anyone.
Hahahahahaha ! that is soo funny ! I am sorry but that is just so damn funny. I thought Receding hairlines were for Old men. Not Young girls.
what does being in the UK have to do with anything??
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment