Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Question for women :Do receding hairlines look less attractive on men than bald heads ?

I don't think it's unattractive. I don't mind either. :)





*SLQuestion for women :Do receding hairlines look less attractive on men than bald heads ?
Depends on the bloke and what you want from him. I have rarely seen a man that has made me turn away in horror, receding or bald. however if Im looking for a chap for a bit of naughtiness, then his hair doesnt matter if he has brown eyes and a nice smile. And big shoulders. And a cute bum. And jeans on. Not that Im pertickular or anythingQuestion for women :Do receding hairlines look less attractive on men than bald heads ?
It really depends on the head shape. My guy can get away with that look so can actors like Bruce Willis, Yul Brynner and Telly Savalas. Patrick Stewart has almost an alien shaped skull its okay but nothing to write home about.


I remember a guy who tried it and looked like a frog .. if you have the flat back to your skull you have a better chance of pulling off the look.
Definitely depends on the guy because my bf is receding quite badly but i prefer it because i know he'd look weird with a shaved head!
YES! If your are going bald, shave it all off and grow a goatee! Looks better in my opinion like Chris Daughtry
depends if you are handsome any way!

No comments:

Post a Comment