Sunday, February 12, 2012

Suggestions for a good hairstyle for a guy with a receding hairline?

OK, I'm 22 and I have an unfortunate receding hairline. I've been keeping it short but all I can think is that I look like a 40 year old man.





Can anyone suggest a good, youthful hairstyle that will look good with or cover up a receding hairline? I've got the whole widows peak thing going on, so I was thinking maybe a fauxhawk.Suggestions for a good hairstyle for a guy with a receding hairline?
Buzz it to like a two and get it lined up or shaped up, it 'll hide the receding and its low maintenance, when my hair starts to go bald to the point where i can see it [which is probably within the next two years] i think i'll do that.





Suggestions for a good hairstyle for a guy with a receding hairline?
Not sure how much hair you've lost, but try using a #4 on back and sides, top and bangs about 1 1/2 inches, comb hair forward. Sort of mess up the front and use some gel. This hair style covers up my thinning temples and recession, I'm young too and still look good.





Also, start on Propecia or generic finasteride. You can get Proscar in 5mg and cut it in 4 pieces, saving money. Nizoral shampoo is supposed to help as well, it's cheap and can't hurt.
grow it long and get a combover lol , or a wig , or use that leimo hair home grown thing lol, or just shave it all off, or just dw bout it and make the most of what you have other than that theres not much else yu can do sorry


.xx
You can shave it and have some nice fuzz. Put some designs in it if you feel artsy. or like


http://www.iahrs.org/img/22recession.jpg


http://www.news.com.au/common/imagedata/…
hmm. actually i think a fauxhawk would be the only option, unless you wan't to go for the completely bald look? btw those hair treatment things to make your hair grow, DOES NOT WORK!

No comments:

Post a Comment