Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Receding hairline?

About a year ago i used to have shaggy hair and i never knew i had a receiting hairline and when the whole basebal team wanted to get haircuts , i cut mine and my hairline is horrible!!I odnt have and pics so ill just explain, it make like a giant looking ';u';. is there any way to get my hairline looking like every1 elses because it is embaresing.and im going in the navy so i cant grow it out so i have to keep it short..i need help what do i do???where can i get it??Receding hairline?
I just heard that there is a product by VICHY that is excellent for hair loss.There are two types ( men and women )and it is sold in pharmacies in Europe.It is very easy to use,just apply to your scalp once a day....I have two friends who swear by it.


I am almost sure you can find it in the states.It comes in a box with 10 or 12 ampoules and an applicator.Good luck!Receding hairline?
hi,





there is a product called Nioxin, here is the link: http://www.nioxin.com/





I used it all last year and had new hair growth with it. I am a woman, but I can relate to your problem. I started losing my hair about two/three year ago. It wasn't until last year that I started noticing a huge difference in the volume of my hair. So, I went to my hair salon one day and the hairdresser said to try Nioxin. I did and within a week I noticed new hair growing. Its an amazing product! I would try that first...





hope that helps





pce
sorry but just to let you know its only going to recede more as time goes on. keep your hair shaggier if you it makes you feel better.. but if you look around,the majority of guys have the genes for receding hairlines.. it just shows up for most people as they get older but i know plenty of guys who are in their twenties or late teens who started having a receding hairline. i'm a girl and i have one too.. i noticed it when i was 18 and when i put my hair back you can tell its really thinnnig and receding at the temples.. its not just guys that can get it. the good thing is that we can value people for who they are not how they look so don't let it bother you.

No comments:

Post a Comment