Sunday, February 12, 2012

I am 21 and going bald. I have a receding hairline and now the hair in the front is terribly thin. HELP?

i almost made the mistake of shaving my head tonight. and i combed my hair back and let it fall forward and i could see my scalp clearly. VERY clearly. i just turned 21 on sunday. i need to knwo if there is a shampoo or topical treatment or even a pill i can take to fix this. frankly. im too chubby to pull off a balding head. luckily for now it isnt noticeable because i have a scene haircut hahaha. please help me.





and do not message with ';accept yourself'; or ';shave it off'; i actually seriously want a solution to REGROW hair.I am 21 and going bald. I have a receding hairline and now the hair in the front is terribly thin. HELP?
There are many products out there to boost hair growth (I think there are some shampoos). But the best thing to do is to ask your doctor as they would know the most accurate solution.


Hope this helps.I am 21 and going bald. I have a receding hairline and now the hair in the front is terribly thin. HELP?
I'm not sure there is anything proven out there that will regrow a balding head. I could very well be wrong. Do some research. I've seen someone who was 20 years old, and had a gray spot in his hair. We all thought it he did it himself, but he seemed offended when we didn't believe him. He said it was a natural gray spot. Some people just don't have the good genes. Unfortunately I think your one of them.
I won't tell you to accept it because that has to be hard at 21. Both of my brothers were balding at your age too.


There is no magic pill, unfortunately. Try calling one of the hair transplanter centers; thats about all you can do.


Remember, some women are really turned on by men with no hair.
i will introduce one drug to you. it is good for you. my litter brother have tied.If you want to know more detail, please click this site.
do not use any kind of shampoo .it will deadly affect ur hairs .use soya been oil only
There are some pills which makes hair grow.
Shoot up rogaine
Bic it!

No comments:

Post a Comment