Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Do men with receding hairlines have less opportunities with attractive women?

I'm talking about men in their 20's.Do men with receding hairlines have less opportunities with attractive women?
hm...not to be mean, i'm in my twenties and it would be kind of unusual, but if i like you, who cares about a hair line? Just because some women wouldn't be attracted to it, there's alot of women who wouldn't mind. If your a good person, and you treat women right it wouldn't even matter! I'd take a good man with a receding hair line anyday! I do like bald men though! Not all attractive women are the same, it's a common misconception that if your attractive your an arrogant *****, not true. Don't let that little flaw hold you back from going after what you want.Do men with receding hairlines have less opportunities with attractive women?
It really depend on what the woman/girl thinks about it
I've never experienced that. Have receding hair line and still able to pick up women.
It all depends on how shallow minded the female is!
my b/f is 21... hairline receding and i love him anyway ... in fact its a runnin joke between us lol
no! my sister is hot most guys think so anyways and she has dated two men already who are in theri 20's and either going bald or are bald so no that does not matter. Any good girl worth your time is not going to juge u by your hair but by who you are anyways.
do you buy small presents and give good oral? if so i'll rip the rest of your hair out myself baby : p
yes, i think so. they would have less chance with me anyway. some people dont mind though. it depends on the individual.

No comments:

Post a Comment