Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Are receding hairlines a downfall for women liking you?

In a recent high street survey, women scored balding men higher than men with a full head of hair. Totally bald men got the highest score.Are receding hairlines a downfall for women liking you?
I have not seen this to be the case.





I have been receding since my late teens/early 20's, and I never had a problem dating.


IF you find your question to be the case, then you are searching a very shallow group, and need to get past all the ';pretty'; people.Are receding hairlines a downfall for women liking you?
you should like someone for who they are, not how much ahir they have. my hunnie is thinning out up top but he is the only one for me and i love him even if he ended up as bald as mr. clean!
I have seen reports that 50 % women find bald men very attractive.
Unfortunately many ladies prefer a man with a full head of hair. But there are others who could care less.
hi,this all depends on the girls or womans that are out there most like it others don't but just don't worry to much about it ,cause the ones that are like this will let u know ok bye
Shouldn't matter, it's the person inside that does.
Yeah everyones gonna hate you now. HAHA
baldies are more virile.real men.women love them

No comments:

Post a Comment