Sunday, February 12, 2012

I think I have a receding hairline. Help please, I'm 24?

I'm 24 and my hairline has been receding since I was 19. I never noticed it before until my brother mentioned it about 2 years ago, when I was 22. I was like ';Oh, sh!t, it is too!';. I got really upset and thought it had just recently happened, but looked back at photos of myself from previous years and saw that my hairline was exactly the same when I was 19, so I figure that's when it started.





So I guess it's been receding for around 5 years now, but it hasn't changed or receded back any further. Also, it's only on the right side of my head, not the left. The left is still juvenile, the right is just SLIGHTLY further back and gappy compared to the left side. Also, the right side is a little thinner in the middle near my part, but nothing dramatic or noticeable to other people besides myself.





I'm just wondering if this is a receding hairline that I have and if a receding hairline can stop for good without progressing any further cause as I've said, it hasn't changed at all in five years. Also, when I was 18, I got my whole head bleached and I think the hairdresser left it in too long and it started to bite and hurt my scalp. Could the thinness have been caused by this? I haven't bleached my head before or since that incident.





Thanks in advance.I think I have a receding hairline. Help please, I'm 24?
shave it... bald is beautifulI think I have a receding hairline. Help please, I'm 24?
Yeah same hear i'm 24 and int he same boat, you may hit baldness when your 30, but just grow an awesome beard. My brother's bald, my dad's bald...I dunno, it doesn't matter to the girl you love though thank God. More stress = more hairloss. And there's treatment avalible too. Might have to hit it up when i'm 30.
Well, there's Minoxydil, or Rogaine, which can help, or hair transplants, or a hairpiece, whatever.





Worrying about it won't help anything, and there are worse things than going bald.
If its receding then you better go catch it!
Does your dad have a receding hairline?


If so, its in your genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment