Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm short (5 foot 6 inches), slightly receding hairline. Is there any chance of me finding a hot girlfriend

And how? My heart hurts, I want a reallly pretty girlfriend. Yesterday I saw some guy with an extremely hot wife (not just girlfriend). He goes to my gym, and I would have never thought he had it. But he's tall, probably about 6 foot 3 inches. The other day I saw another guy I know, incredibly hot girlfriend. He's tall, about 6 foot 2. Do really hot girls only go out with tall guys? Am I not allowed to have one? I've been single for a year and a half, and dangit, I feel like I'm not meant to have something like that. It hurts.





Is it possible? And how do I go about doing it?





Have you ever seen a receding hairline short dude with a really hot chick ?(girls have told me I got a cute face tho, and a nice body..just short =( )I'm short (5 foot 6 inches), slightly receding hairline. Is there any chance of me finding a hot girlfriend
Believe it or not, looks make up about 20% of attraction only, the other eighty is all things that you can change, presentation, personality, the way you talk, the way you move, your style, all of which can be changed. I have seen some incredibly amazing things since I've started coaching people about relationships. A client of mine was a 40 year old overweight balding dude, who had a thing for long legged blondes half his age. Guess what, he's with two, and yes, they know about each other. because he stopped being a 40 year old overweight balding man, and became this stylish, slightly overstuffed mysterious clubowner bad*** in a suit type stereotype, who absolutely oozed sex appeal. All because, he didn't change his looks, he changed the way he presented them. So yeah, you're more than capable of getting the chick of your dreams.


If your looking for something more specific, I actually run a small dating coach service. If you're interested pm me with the finer details of your situation, and I'll analyze them and let you know how much I can help you.


Just remember that looks have a lot less to do with it than you think





-RavenI'm short (5 foot 6 inches), slightly receding hairline. Is there any chance of me finding a hot girlfriend
You seem kind of shallow. Maybe you need to reconsider what you're looking for. Generally hot girls are high Maintenance.


About your hair line bald is in grow a soul patch or something and bic all that hair off. You'll be suprised to see all the women approaching you to rub your smooth head.(you can take the pun or leave it.
seriously, its mostly about self confidence and personality. I have seen guys that werent tall or 'hot' date some incredibly nice women, because they could talk, listen well, and were just fun to be with.
obviously you are very superficial and the chance of you getting a hot chick is only if you are rich and she's dumb.
If all you want is a ';hot chick';, maybe you will get one but I doubt she'd stick around very long if that's the only reason you want to be with her. Nobody wants to constantly be the ';face'; of the relationship and will realize that you only want her around as compensation for your own short-comings.
Shave your head. Girls do like the complete bald look. I think that might be a good start. Good luck.
It shouldn't be all about hottness. But anyway, short guys get girls too. You arn't that small. Now, if you were only 4'12 people might look at you a bit strange if you had this tall gorgeous model girlfriend, but you can easily find a girl suited to you that won't care about your height.


If all else fails, when you go out to clubs and stuff, sit down so girls can't notice your height, heh heh
Insecurity is not attractive.





It's harder for low profile men to get attention, but it's not impossible. And after you get her attention what will she see? Hopefully a man with confidence who doesn't tie his feelings of security to his height or hairline.





It also helps to look for women who are mature. Immature people are more hung up on a very strict visual on who they want to be with. As people grow up they are smarter about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment