Sunday, February 12, 2012

19 yr.old female with receding hairline/hairloss...please help?

Over the past 6 months I have noticed a change in my hair.. The hair on my scalp is much thinner and its as if my hairline is receding. My hair has never been this thin before and I'm so frustrated. I don't know if it is genetic or if its the fact that I've been way too stressed over the past few months. I had a bad breakup with someone I loved very much, and I just worried too much about everything. Also I quit taking my birth control pill back in October so I wonder if the change in hormones had something to do with my hairloss. I havent really been stressed about anything lastely and so i am hoping that my hair will get back to normal.. Why do you think I have lost so much hair? Will i be able to grow it back out if my hairloss was due to stress?19 yr.old female with receding hairline/hairloss...please help?
Well lack of the right nutrition, can affect your hair growth. Check a nutritional healing book...you can find one in a health food store...and see what it says might help....then if it doesn't, there is a procedure being advertised where they help you grow new hair where you need it...and they say it really works...really grows new hair.





They don't spell it out, but I think what they do is re-plant some of your own hair back in to re-grow. It is always advertised on TV....so watch for the ad.19 yr.old female with receding hairline/hairloss...please help?
must be alopecia. have a doctor's check up.
Could be cancer... don't panic! I'm just stating a possibility
Hair loss can occur for a variety of reasons. Because of this, I would recommend seeing a doctor, since they would be more apt to see what is causing your specific predicament.





Don't panic just yet, if anything, this will be something to laugh about later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment