Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Very weird receded hairline, hair transplant a possibility?

Since birth, I've had a really strange hairline. On one side it's completely normal, but on the other, there's a patch where I just don't have any hair. It's the part just to the right of the front-centre of my hair and it looks just like a receded hairline - but only on one side. So basically it makes my hair look really unsymmetrical and difficult to style. Do you think a hair transplant could fix this? I've tried cutting it short and growing it long and it's still the same. How much would something like this cost?Very weird receded hairline, hair transplant a possibility?
Hair Restoration generally costs between $4000 and $5000 but can get as expensive as $12000 depending on the doctor, and how much you are getting to restored. The website I found mentioned that grafts cost between 3-10 but the number of hairs a doctor puts in per graft can very so it suggested seeing a doctor and asking him/her about it. If I was doing hair restoration I would see a few different doctors and weigh the pros/cons of each one to make your best decision. Who knows you may be able to mention the different prices to each doctor to see if you can get your favorite to lower his/her price!

No comments:

Post a Comment