Friday, February 10, 2012

Any herbal treatments for receding hairline?

Hello!





For the past year and a half i've noticed my hairline drastically receding, but from where my ears are all the way back, my hair is thick and how it normally is , no thinning YET (knock on wood!!)





BUT...it'slong now and i think it's more noticeable that i have a receding hairline b/c my bangs are super thin...they never used to be like this :( . and i don't wanna cut my hair short.





i'm only 20!!!!!





my question is: is there ANYTHING i can do to help this? In the past, as in now also, I eat pretty badly i mean sometimes healthy but i don't get a lot of healthy food in so i wonder if it is vitamin depletion? as a kid i only drank soda until i was like 15/16, so idk if that would have to do with it? and i eat a lot of junkfood...





but it could be a hormonal imbalance. Im currently using nioxin for like 3 weeks--so far, nothing improved, but we shall see.





what do you think? Is there Chinese herbal medicine that could help? Any other treatments?Any herbal treatments for receding hairline?
Mostly this is genetic and untreatable except of the over the counter meds that are expensive and temporary. Scalp massage --- blood flow -- will help a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment