Sunday, February 12, 2012

Can saw palmetto really help restore a receding hairline?

Hello to all!





I just turned 20 and starting noticing probably 2 months ago that my hairline was either receding or was geniously crafted into the shape of mickey mouse (i don't know why it would be like that, but that's besides the point!)





Freaking out, I decided to do soemthign about, try to ';fix' it, if in fact it was a receding hairline, at its earliest stages before I became bald (which I'm not but just for fear that I would.)





So, I heard about saw palmetto and picked up a 100 count container of them, each having i think 350mg per capsule.


I've only been taking it about 3 weeks, but haven't seen much results. My hairline is exactly the same, and rumor has it that it's supposed to restore hair growth, and somehow block DHT. Am I an idiot for trying a non-mainstream, non-Rogaine approach?





What are your thoughts?Can saw palmetto really help restore a receding hairline?
no. for hair nutrient supplements you'll need: Rosemary (tinture, herbal capsules, aromotherapy), Silicia Gel (liquid or tablets).





/JeromeCan saw palmetto really help restore a receding hairline?
If anything really worked, do you think that there would be any bald men anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment