Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Receding hairlines?

Im 20yrs old and I've got a receding hairline and slight baldness. I'm not that bothered about it as its less hair to cut and wash.


But why do some men hate the fact that they are going bald and/or getting receding hairlines?Receding hairlines?
My husband was balding when I met him when he was in his late 20's and now he is just about completely bald (41). I find him irrestible sexy whether he had alot of hair or has a little hair. I told him if he ever did the comb over thing I would leave (just kidding).Receding hairlines?
i have my hair like that too. its so annoying. i hate it as i could never do a pony tail





I never did a pony tail in my whole life, and i really want to. My i dont have much hair on the sidelines, and makes me look like a man when i put my hair up.
it means that they are getting older.


thats why they hate it.


and because they think that women wont find them AS attractive as they use to.
Because girls like to run their fingers in their man's hair! Jk. I think that affects their self-esteem and makes them feel that they're less attractive that way. I admit that I'd never want to lose my hair, even though I have a lot of hair and could probably afford to lose some (takes 2 hours to dry)!
I'm 40 yrs old, and have not lost one hair yet.


I bet you were one of those 15 yr olds who could shave. You guys made fun of guys like me who didn't shave until their 20s.


Payback's a mother, isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment