Sunday, February 12, 2012

HELP. How can stop my receding hairline?

I just turned 15 a month ago and my hairline is receding, I THINK. Last year, my friend noticed my hairline, and said i was going to be bald when i get older, because of my receding hairline.





I've just seen my mom's dad a couple of months ago while he was visiting and I noticed that he was sort of bald.





I don't want to be bald when I get older, so PLEASE tell me if there is ANY way to slow or stop my receding hairline? I spike my hair up almost every day, but there is almost no way I am going to stop that, and I don't look good, at all, with a buzzcut. I've heard horse shampoo or something like that can slow it down. But that might be for something completely different.





I know that my hairline is messed up because on the top-sides of my hair, it caves inward on my head, if you look at the front view of my face/head. I also have a widow's peak, but I'm not sure if that is the result of receding hairlines... HELP.HELP. How can stop my receding hairline?
you can waste your money on a lot of products that claim they can grow your hair or keep it from receding. but hair loss has a lot to do with your genes for the most part and its nothing you can do about that but get some nice hats.HELP. How can stop my receding hairline?
Talk to your doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment