Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Does receding hairlines in a young man repel girls? ?

i have a receding hairline. when am wearing a cap i hide it there4 looking very handsome. I was used to wearing caps which got me this receding hairline.Does receding hairlines in a young man repel girls? ?
It doesn't really bother me. I don't think that you should try to hide it under the hat, though. You need to let your hair and scalp breath. And so what your hair line is receding! As long as you have confidence in yourself women will see that. And confidence is a very attractive trait to women.





As long as you aren't pulling your hair over those areas, and doing the comb-over. You're good. Don't stress too much about it. If you're still a bit worried just try Rogaine or cut it off. As long as you're happy, that's what matters. But don't trip, dude. It's just hair. I'm sure you'll look fine either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment