Friday, February 10, 2012

Ways to stimulate a receding hairline?

Okay. Im a 18 year old male. In the last year i have begun to notice a thinning of my hairline. I have EXTREMELY thick hair so my hairline is still in tact; but becasue of the thining you can tell down the road im gonna run into problems with losing it completly. I have heard of several remedies to stimulate dormant hair folicles including scalp excercises, and emu oil (both of which seem like safe and practical ideas) i am also in the process of changing my diet to give my body more nurtirents which should help.





Additionally i had a VERY stressful year where i didnt excersice as much as i normally would have (i used to be a gym rat playing basketball and working out for 3+ hours a day) which could possibly be contributing to the thinning. Basically im asking if anyone thinks the emu oil, scalp excercies, relief of stress, and working out again will reverse the thinning of my hairline....THANKSWays to stimulate a receding hairline?
/ Look at your dad, and that is what will happen with your hair.





It is genetic, and nothing will change.Ways to stimulate a receding hairline?
18 years old is very young to be losing your hair. I would recommend seeing an endocrinologist before undergoing any treatments. If your father went bald young then perhaps you may have inherited his genetic tendancy to bald. There are numerous herbal remedies/products out that claim to stop hairloss. DO NOT BE FOOLED. The only over the counter product available that works is minoxidil. There is a prescription medications available that is quite effective called Propecia. You may be a candidate for this medication, but as I mentioned previously, consult with a doctor to first see if there is no medical reason you are having this hair loss. I hope this helps.
Folic Acid gives you new hair growth
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment