Sunday, February 12, 2012

I'm a 15 year old girl teenager, very bad receding hairline, and shiny forehead...HELP!!!?

i hate my hair line and pretty much everything about it. i get up super early in the morning to take showers and then put this special jell stuff in my hair in the morning to make my hair stay in a certain spot so it looks like i have a smaller forehead..i part my hair way off to the side. but anyways is there any way i can make my hairline come down? i saw it on americas next top model but i am really confused so can you help me pleaseeeI'm a 15 year old girl teenager, very bad receding hairline, and shiny forehead...HELP!!!?
yes i agree side swept bangs their in style right now and their really cute!I'm a 15 year old girl teenager, very bad receding hairline, and shiny forehead...HELP!!!?
Hair: http://badhairday.typepad.com/bad_hair_d

Skin: http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-t
You could get your hair cut so that you have a fringe/bangs.



If your hair keeps receding I would go to your doctors and get your hormones checked. Usually women with receding hairlines have too much testosterone (pcos)
for the skin ; you could get these like oil pad thingies..... theyre pretty much like super soft napkins that you can like carry around in your purse and you can like wipe your skin with and stuff
Astringent and bangs.
get side swept bangs idk what else to tell you.
ya bangs are the best bet

No comments:

Post a Comment