Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Has Megan Fox had plastic surgery, and what's with her Receded Hairline?

Ok, I know. A shallow and flaky question to ask. But I am bored. Take a look at this link:



http://www.makemeheal.com/news/images/me



1. Has Megan Fox gotten surgery? And if so, where?

2. Why does she seem to have such a receded hairline? Not saying she is balding, but it just seems to make her forehead protrude.Has Megan Fox had plastic surgery, and what's with her Receded Hairline?
I'm pretty sure she's had surgery...she used to be pretty hot but lately she looks too fake.

As for the hairline, I don't see what you're talking about...Has Megan Fox had plastic surgery, and what's with her Receded Hairline?
I don't think so. And I don't see the forehead thing.
idk, but from that pic it looks like she had a nose job. her lips look a little bigger too.idk thats what i think

No comments:

Post a Comment