Sunday, February 12, 2012

I shaved my head due to slightly receding hairline. My GF loves it, but do other girls?

lol i hope your girlfriend doesnt see this question and put a knot on your freshly bald dome.I shaved my head due to slightly receding hairline. My GF loves it, but do other girls?
yepI shaved my head due to slightly receding hairline. My GF loves it, but do other girls?
If you have a gf why would you care what other girls think of your hair. Although, it depends on the guy... Some look good bald and some don't...
yea, and what do you care if other girls like it
The question is, do you? Some girls like that, others no. My bf shaves his head and it looks good.
i dont i like my mens hair LOOOOOOOONG
It only matters what your girlfriend likes. Who cares about the other girls?


In my opinion, I'm not to crazy about shaved heads.
It reminds me of someone on death row. I've always told my sons that when they want to go to the bald look. I personally don't like it but if your GF likes it what the problem?
A girl dumped me for a guy that shaves his head.
Depends on your head shape. It suits a lot of guys but not guys with a pointy or lumpy head.
you should care if other girls like it if you have a girlfriend..
hell yeah. especially on older men. whoooo.
nothing is worse than long thinning hair or trying to do a hairstyle with it. guys are guys! if i was guy i would trim my hair 3 mm all the time, it must be amazing feeling! i trim my husbands hair anytime it gets little longer and he doesn't really need it, he has quite a lot of hair, i just always loved the look. i think it's sexy! (i wouldn't do the completely bold head, just very very short shave like 3 mm)
It really depends on the girl.


but if your GF likes it then why would the opnion of other girls matter?
Depends on how shaved you mean. Mr Clean bald is not usually a good look for most men. I love it when my boyfriend buzzes his head though. And it also has a lot to do with the shape of your head.
cant answer that if i cant see what you look like! silly..but if youre gf likes it no other opinion is important unles you break up
psssttt.... Don't worry about the other girls. (We ladies don't tend to like it too much when guys do that) Just please the one you're with.
As long as you like it and you GF loves it then it should not matter what the other girls think about it. There is nothing sexier than a bald man, oh wait.. what about a bald man in a uniform (that would be real sex)
If your gf loves it, why should you care what anyone else thinks about it?





You don't provide a picture. You don't describe your head shape.





You wanted to do it and your girlfriend loves it. The end.
I hope so, my hair is thinning EVERYWHERE, so its going soon...
i think maybe if your gf likes it, its enough. i mean, she's yur girl, so ohters girls shouldn't matter to you like that. i'm sure yur hair looks nice :)
umm...i guess it depends on the person's complete look and personality, but if your girlfriend loves it, then im sure she's not the only one
and u care why?


hello!! u have a girl friend! who is obviously way to good for u if u are thinking about other girls!
i bet your girlfriend would be ticked to know you're asking if other girls like your shaved head.
I don't like shaved heads unless the guy has very tan skin :) But; if your girlfriend loves it why do you care what other girls think? It's not like you are trying to hook up with another girl and trying to please other girls. You girlfriend is pleased with it so you should just chill out and be happy with that. Point is; you shouldn't care what other girls think.
Yes looks better than the comb over effect. Hopefully you have a nice shaped head, not too many scars!!!
pic
I didn't use to. But then I met my husband and love him with a bald head. It can be very sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment