Friday, February 10, 2012

Help!! Might have receding hairline??

I had individual braids in for a while and I refused to take them out bc I did not want my friends to see my natural hair. I pulled my braids back into a tight ponytail and my mom told me to stop or i would get a receding harline. I didn't listen to her and kept on doing it. Then after i took out my braids i noticed my forehead was bigger and there was bald spots in the corners of my hairline!! I'm a 13 year old girl and I'm very worried. PLEASE HELP ME!!Help!! Might have receding hairline??
Your mom was somewhat right. The longer you wear your hair up %26amp; the harder you pull it make will make your hair break either on the ends or the middle where you pull it back. You probably just broke your hair off from wearing it like that so long. Just let your hair down %26amp; keep it down for a while (occasionaly putting it up loosely will not hurt it) %26amp; your hair will grow back. Possibly try some bangs to cover up your bald spots until the hair grows back.





GOOD LUCK :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment