Sunday, February 12, 2012

Why does my toddler have such a receded hairline?

I don't think that ';receded'; is the correct word, since it implies that there was once hair there, but it has disappeared. This is different, I'm saying that his hairline starts about an inch further back on his head than the average person. His hairline doesn't match mine or my husbands'. He just turned two, so I was thinking I'd watch it for a few more months to see if it begins to grow in before I start freaking out about it.


Does anyone know anything about this?Why does my toddler have such a receded hairline?
a few of my kids had this. What happened was when they were 3, it disappeared! You should wait a little bit longer, when he gets bigger, it will grow in.Why does my toddler have such a receded hairline?
oh my son has a fivehead at the moment... they just dont have all of their adult hair in yet. look at your husbands photos starting from when he was a baby, im sure it was the same as your sons. when he becomes a teenager it will progress to sideburns and slight facial hair, then as a man he'll get a 5 o'clock shadow, then when hes old it will be coming out his ears %26amp; nose. give it time!!! :)
Being so young his hair is not fully developed so, I would sit back and just be thankful that isn't Robin Williams, yet.
Is Benjamin button!
you shouldn't have drank so much when you were expecting. j/k: this sounds like a trivial self correcting problem

No comments:

Post a Comment