Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Gay people who have receding hairlines?

Being gay and not having hair doesn't go together very well does it? I thought being gay is all about being attractive. Gay people who have receding hairlines?
If being gay is all about being attractive then I guess I'll be alone forever. =)





As far as hair, I can think of more important things. Would it stop me from being attracted to someone? No, because most of my attraction is built or destroyed by getting to know the person, not from my initial impression.Gay people who have receding hairlines?
stupid queers

Report Abuse



Who said that balding men aren't attractive?





I know many gay men with receding hairlines or some that have gone completely bald already - my partner of 15 yrs, included in this.





You have it all wrong, my friend.
Yeah! Geo has a receding hairline, and he's attractive! =)











You know... some people do find receding hairlines, as well as bald people, attractive. I think bald is sexy.
Being attractive is not a prerequisite for being gay. Also, there are many attractive straight people.
Being gay is not all about being attractive. Of course, being attractive helps.
I bet if you went to a pride parade or [gay] bar you'd see you were the only guy with a receding hairline. ;p





(And not all of those guys are alone.)
Being gay is about being attractED, not attractIVE.
Some of us are more vain than others. I use Rogaine as a preventative measure. If I ever start to go bald, I am shaving it all offf.
Nice. I have a receding hairline and I'm attractive!
lol haha.


some times you get younger guys looking for older ones so that helps i guess.
shave your head,nobody will know they will just think it the fashion
  • almay
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment