Friday, February 10, 2012

Do I have a receding hairline and is my hair thinning?

I've been worrying about this for a while. I'm only in high school, and I think my hair line is staring to recede or I'm balding. Am I? Check these pics:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/42943162@N05/3959613073/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/42943162@N05/3959613045/in/photostream/


http://www.flickr.com/photos/42943162@N05/3959613055/in/photostream/Do I have a receding hairline and is my hair thinning?
well, actually my sister had this exact same problem and she went to the doctor and apparently your body goes through this seven year cycle thing where you lose hair and it's more prominent in some people so i wouldn't worry if i was you, its just natural, and if it's not that then there's probably male pattern baldness in your family and your just starting a little early, lol, no i'm joking.





although if you really want it to grow more than apparently using hair gel get's rid of hair, so stop that if you do it, putting hair oil in you hair one hour before you shower, more iron in your diet and washing your head with cold water, not so cold you get pneumonia (did i spell it right?), but not really hot either, something to do with weakening the hair follicles.





and if you live in britain (which i doubt since you said high school, but still) apparently 'regain' is this spray that in 6-8 months grows back your hair and my friend has been using it for ages and she has really thick hair now. and it's only 25 quid, bargain! lol, not really since it's only supposed to last a month...





but yeah, hope i helped!Do I have a receding hairline and is my hair thinning?
Your hairline is determined by your genes. Look around in your family, male and female. You can tell how you will look in a few years.


Temporary hair loss and thinning can occur through stress, medication or malnutrition. So if your hair was thicker and you just started recognizing that, you can consider seeing a doctor and get a hormone check.


These pictures do not seem like you have a receding hairline, but it is hard to tell, because we do not know what it looked like before. It just seems like you have fine hair. You should ask your stylist or barber for advice.
shouldnt you be the only one who can truly know if you're hair is thinning and receding? it looks like it might be just a little tiny bit, but not really.
idk, doesnt look like it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment