Friday, February 10, 2012

Essential Oils stop Receding Hairline?

So I just turned 21 and my hair has been thinning for a LONG time now, but it's really starting to wear down at my self esteem so much that not a day goes by without me getting upset about it or obsessing :(. It started prob when I was 17 but I didn't notice it until I was 19, ugh.


I refuse to believe that only methods advertised for hair loss are the only ones that work, because, as you know, the FDA wouldn't say ';yeah rogaine works, but if you're looking for a more natural solution, try X, Y, and Z.'; That gives them more competition-and companies are greedyyy!





So, what do you think? Have you had any success stories/know anybody that has with essential oils (like rosemary or whatnot?) Lemme know b/c I'm going nutz! (and don't know how to style my hair either.)Essential Oils stop Receding Hairline?
Look at it this way: we know rogaine works for most people, we know that the other treatments haven't proved they do a thing.





Why not use what works?
  • foundation makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment